Cen-Tec Systems’ expanded multi-brand power tool Quick Click adapter set is engineered to connect a wide range of major power tool brands to your home shop vacuum for recovery of the debris and dust generated during the use of the power tool keeping you and your shop clean while protecting you from airborne particulate that can harm your health The adapters are designed to be versatile with most unique and tool industry typical connections The inner collar with durable acetal clip connects directly to most brands of dry wall sanders and other tools generating high volumes of dust or having large debris profiles A bayonet fitting with 1" soft TPE molded fitting is perfect for small power tool connections The smooth 360 degree swivel rotation of the bayonet prevents the hose from kinking or resisting free movement of the power tool Changing from the 1" fitting to a 1 ½” soft TPE fitting popular on many chop saws and routers takes only a second using the quick clip system Further adapters included in this expanded set are ¾” and 1-1/4" fitting additional brands of tools and shrouds Finally an air relief is designed into the bayonet fitting to allow adjustment of the air stream at the tool as necessary to prevent tools sealing to the work surface. The entire set is electro-static dissipative, thus connecting grounded vacuums or vacuums that have been modified to create a grounded solution for dissipation of static charges.
- Expanded adapter set includes 3/4" 1" 1-1/4" 1-1/2" Power Tool shroud fittings
- Comes with quick click system for connecting to the exhaust port on all major brands of hand held and stationary power tools. A collar with clip ring and bayonet fittings with ¾” 1” 1-1/4” 1-½” soft TPE fitting are designed to accept and hold exhaust ports designed to fit the hose internally or externally as demanded by the power tools design Changing from one end fitting to the other takes a few seconds and offers a smooth 360 degree swivel connection to prevent the hose from kinking or restricting movement of the power tool
- Designed to fit most major brands of power tools and work shrouds including Skill Bosch, Ryobi, Makita, Dewalt, Festool, Fein, Cobalt, Porter Cable, Hitachi, and Milwaukee Electric
- Set is antistatic, providing a shock free environment to grounded vacuums and hoses
- Compatible with the following Cen-Tec adapters and hoses 94511, 94522, 94434, 95193, 95204, 95215
- Adapter Set is only compatible with 1-1/4" threaded crushproof hose is not compatible with included blow molded hose that ships standard with most brands of shop vacuums
- The soft TPE of the fitting allows the fitting to form to the shape of the exhaust port off of the selected power tool
- An electro-static conductive system reduces or eliminates static build up on the hose surface which helps reduce the potential of fine particulate to stick to the surface of the hose
Quick Click power tool adapters made in USA.