- Suitable for use with all major brands of central vacuums, including: Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, VacuMaid, Vacu-flo, MD, Cyclovac, Canavac, Nutone, M&S, and Imperium with a flush mount hose
- Includes wand release, wrap around bumper, headlight, reset button and a height adjustment
- Quiet Drive poly-v belt is always in contact, which results in a dual brushed edge cleaning so no dirt escapes
- Can be used to replace a Nutone CT600
- Includes a soft molded bumper front and side bumper. A clear view window to confirm the agitator’s operation. Soft over molded wheels to run smoothly on carpet and quiet on hard floor surfaces
- Has a four position height adjustment allows the brush agitator to be set to carpet conditions for optimum cleaning
- A quick release neck permits the cleaning wand to drawn from the brush for above the floor cleaning
- The fully integrated telescopic electric wand connects the CT20QD to central vacuum and canister electric hoses with a flush plug position electrical connection.
The CT20QD is a premium featured electric carpet brush ideal for every home and all carpet types. The balanced agitator runs on smooth bearing for extended life and is visible through the view window to confirm its operation when engaged. The reinforced long life poly-v belt eliminates vibration and noise and is further protected by a reset that engages should the agitator become locked during operation. Simply clear the object which prevents the agitator from spinning and hit the reset button to return to cleaning. The CT20QD delivers on the three most requested features in a brush. Features excellent embedded dirt collection protecting your carpet, excellent surface grooming maintaining carpet appearance, and superior edge cleaning. Combined with the appropriate wand and hose the CT20QD is suitable for use with all major brands of central vacuum including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Vacum-aid, Vacu-flo, MD, Cyclovac, Canavac, Nutone, M&S, and Imperium. It is also suitable for replacement for many Panasonic and Kenmore Power Team canister vacuums. This nozzle requires an electric hose with a flush position to work correctly. The integrated telescopic electric wand contains an easy connection to the powerhead and will work with major brands of electric hose using a flush mount.Floor Care Features: Bare Floor Cleaning, Brushroll, Commercial use, Edge Cleaner, Hypoallergenic, Swivel Steering, Telescoping Wand.