- Smooth hose interior for superior airflow
- The 1. 25" swivel handle connects to all standard domestic vacuum tools and accessories
- Comes with 3 adapters to fit to major brands of central vacuums, garage and utility vacuums, and shop vacuums
- Compatible with all major central vacuum brands, including: Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Vacumaid, Vacuflo, Nutone, Canavac, Cyclovac, MD, Imperium, and Airvac
- Compatible with major shop vacuum brands, including: Shop-Vac, Vacmaster, Ridgid, Craftsman, Dewalt, John Deere, Workshop, Fein, Stanley, Porter-Cable.Compatible with garage and utility vacuums, such as Vacumaid's Garage Vac line and Hoover's GUV.30 full feet of length
Many customers find that the hose that comes with their utility vacuum, garage vacuum, central vacuum, or home shop vacuum does not provide the necessary length to handle all of their garage or home shop needs without having to move the vacuum, take it off the wall, or rearrange the garage to get close enough to permit cleaning out the car. The 95358 eliminates this problem by providing sufficient length to handle the typical garage or home show with no extra effort. The 95358 is designed to be compatible with major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Vacumaid, Vacuflo, Nutone, Canavac, Cyclovac, MD, Imperium, and Airvac. The 95358 is compatible with major garage utility vacuums including the Hoover GUV Prograde L2310, Prolux Lite, Prolux Wet-Dry garage shop vacuum, Electrolux model 006218, Vacumaid Garage Vac . It can also be customized using the included fittings to be compatible with the Vacmaster VBV1210 wall mounted vacuum, Shop Vac 3940100 and 412485 wall mounted vacuums, as well as all popular home shop canister vacuums including Vacmaster model VBV1210, Shop Vac 5986000, and Rigid model WD1450 along with most other models of vacuums produced by ShopVac, Vacmaster, Rigid, and Craftsman. The package comes with three different ends that can customize the hose to your vacuum: A banded machine end compatible with all major brands of central vacuums, central vacuum wall inlets, and vacuums that feature a hose connector with low voltage activation, a second tapered cuff that fits to major utility vacuums that use a switch to activate the system, and a third fitting that mates to all major brands of home shop vacuums and home shop vacuums that mount on the wall. You simply thread onto the hose the fitting appropriate to your utility vacuum or home shop vacuum.